Monday, February 28, 2011

Microwavable Egg Process for Breakfast Sandwiches

These are GREAT for mornings when you don't have anything pre-cooked or feel like having something fresh. I also like these at work - easy peasy!

I use these small, Ziploc containers about the size of a muffin
See - the bottom is the perfect diameter
So crack an egg in the tupperware and add milk and salt; I also add some Tony's creole seasoning
Now whisk it. (if you're transporting to work - don't whisk until you arrive)

Cook in microwave until done - they vary. With my microwave at work it was ready in 35 seconds. At home, it took 45 seconds. I covered it loosely with the plastic top set off the center.

Remove by first running a fork around the edges to ensure it all comes out in one piece, then drop it on your muffin - PERFECT size. I'm so obsessed

Top it with your bacon and cheese (I use 1/2 slice of Kraft singles and 2 slices of turkey bacon). Microwave it for 20 seconds to melt the cheese and soften the toasted muffin.

Yummy perfectness inside

That's how it's done! I don't know if I'll ever scramble eggs in a pan again! LOL

No comments: